Wavy Hair Guide
A step-by-step, actionable guide for your s'wavy and wavy hair. Includes answers to over 100 commonly asked questions, videos, downloadable documents, audio and an eBook .
Wavy hair is one of the most difficult curl types to understand and master. It needs a lot of coaxing and support to reach its full potential.
How can you tell if your hair is wavy?
You have wavy hair if:
- You have to wonder if you have wavy or curly hair...
- Your roots do not ringlet into a curl directly from the scalp, rather curls are more 's' shapes
- Your roots are wavy (even if hair gets curlier toward the bottom)
- When you straighten your hair it still has a puffy or frizzy appearance to it
- You have to use anything to smooth your hair when blow drying your hair. ie/. brush or hot tools of any kind
Have you been feeling like this person lately?
“I have so many questions I don’t know where to start! I am overwhelmed and need someone to take my hand and walk me through step-by-step. Everyone has such different routines and I feel lost as to what I should be doing. What is a co-wash? Should I be doing it? How do I get my hair to curl from the roots? What am I doing that might be hindering my curl potential?” - Lynn
If any of this sounds familiar,
'The Ultimate Wavy Hair Guide' was made for you!
I have been noticing for years the amount of misinformation on the internet in general, and also circulating through wavy hair community. I created this guide as an answer to your questions and frustrations. I am consistently seeing people with s'wavy and wavy hair using products and routines that are meant for other hair types/curl patterns! This is where most of your frustration lies and I decided to create a step-by-step guide that contains EVERYTHING you need to know about working with your s'wavy and wavy hair.
This guide I created will help you:
- Reach your full wave potential
- Achieve predictable wash days
- Teach you how to get root lift and volume
- Extend your hair for multiple days
- Go step-by-step through a wash day routine
- Refresh your waves with success
- Know the best types of products and styling tips for wavy hair
- Learn blowdrying and air drying tips
- To use frizz to your advantage AND how to reduce it
- Get the moisture - protein balance right
The Ultimate Wavy Hair Guide Includes:
- A 2.5 hour video interactive presentation
- Audio file (from the interactive presentation)
- The Ultimate Wavy Hair eBook
- PLUS these extra bonuses:
- A 'Wash Day Journal' (print them out!)
- A 'Beginners Guide to Wavy Hair' (a quick-start guide)
- Video of my own FULL wash/styling/drying routine
- PLUS I am giving you FREE access to my private curl community on Facebook, for all curl types, called the 'Curl Club'. Only those who have purchased online learning and in-person services from me are eligible to join! Here you can continue the wavy conversation with others who have the same hair as you!
"Thank you Krista Leavitt for the lesson/presentation! For everyone looking to purchase I have to say it's worth it, especially if you are starting out or need a reminder! I have been doing this for two years, but it was really good to get a reminder crash course to get back on track."